- DAY 2 tour of our olive groves and of our vineyards from where our extra-virgin olive oils and wines are produced tasting of some of our extra-virgin olive oils and wines, with lunch. In the afternoon, your first “Tuscany Cook” class with your teachers Lisa and Giuseppe, professional Chefs who will teach you how to use the extra-virgin olive oil in daily meals to give every course the right aroma. Dinner in the garden with stunning views!
- DAY 3 After a free morning and a light lunch, your second “Tuscany Cook” class with Lisa or Giuseppe where you will learn how to enhance your cooking with wine! Dinner under the century old horse chestnut tree with the view of ancient towers of S.Gimignano.
- DAY 4 A full day in Florence including a 3 hours long walking tour with an Official Guide illustrating the main sites and monuments of the historical centre of the town; and a tour of the San Lorenzo food Market. Dinner in Florence to discover the true pizza napoletana.
- DAY 5 After a free morning and a light lunch, your third “Tuscany Cook” class Lisa or Giuseppe will teach you how to make delicious fresh pasta and other delicious recipes with aromatic herbs to give your own food a touch of “Tuscanity”. Dinner ‘al fresco’ in the garden.
- DAY 6 A Lazy day in which you can choose to pass it relaxed at the fantastic pool or you can decide to explore the surroundings and maybe visit the ceramic laboratory nearby. Dinner ‘al fresco’ in the garden.
- DAY 7 Enjoy the garden the swimming pool and the stanning view. Relax and then have a delicious dinner at the Fattoria. Patrizia will cook for you a great dinner to discover the taste of the old Tuscan tradition. She will reveal you recipes and techniques passed down from generation to generation over the centuries. And now let’s have a dinner all together!
- DAY 8 Breakfast and transfer to Certaldo train station.
(PROGRAM 3) 8 DAYS
Do you love to feel at home while on vacation?
Do you like the Italian cuisine and Tuscan countryside?
Our program 3 has been designed just for you!
You will have the freedom to enjoy the surroundings of the beautiful Tuscan countryside, the medieval villages such as Monteriggioni and San Gimignano. At the same time you can be guided by our chef Giuseppe to be able to create amazing dishes and discover the traditional Tuscan cuisine.
The program includes
– 3 cooking classes (of 3 hours each) with your English speaking chef. During every cooking class you will prepare 5 courses.
– 3 dinners in the Garden with the view of San Gimignano Towers.
– Guided tour of the vineyards and the cellars
– Wine tasting with lunch
– A full day in Florence including a 3 hours long walking tour with an Official Guide illustrating the main sites and monuments of the historical centre of the town.
-Ticket reservations to escape the line for Uffizi and Accademia gallery on request.
– Transfer from Certaldo train station to Florence and return
With this program, you will be able to work comfortably in the kitchen of your apartment thanks to the advice of our chefs, enjoy the relaxing countryside and the beautiful pool at your disposal.